So a big development news roundup:
- I now weight about 10lb
- I can smile at last and now mum and dad can't stop trying to make me smile, they seem to like it.
- I've discovered crying is not the only noise I can make
- I've found both my hands and love to suck them, but I still can't keep a dummy in for more than 5 minutes
- I still don't really have much hair, so the big 'what colour' debate still rages
- I usually manage about 4 hours between feeds, and now drink between 100-150ml of milk.
- I've just caught my first cold :-( and I don't like it so I cry lots at night because I can't breath properly
Ive also done lots of things over the last 9 weeks. Ive change my bed so I now sleep in a full size cot and I fit some of the baby grow bags so I use them instead of always kicking the covers off. I had another checkup at the hospital and they are happy with the progress I'm making.
Ive been to homegroup with Mum and Dad twice now, and been to Church a few times so I've met lots of people that prayed for me when I was born.
Last week I went on my first holiday! First we went to Grandma & Grandad Norman's for the weekend and I slept in my new foldaway travel cot. We went to the beach and I played lots with grandma & grandad. Then we went to Center Parks (Elveden) for a few days where I saw lots of wildlife and took lots of nice walks. I also went to the kids club for an afternoon and a nice lady called Claire looked after me, it was fun! But I caught a cold on the last few days so my last night I didn't get much sleep.
Now I'm back at home recovering from my cold so Ill leave you with a few more photos to enjoy, bye.